9 more hours. & I say goodbye to my friend.
I want to be selfish & poison your drink/summon a freak snowstorm/lock you up in an attic in some deserted house so that you can't leave, but a bigger part of me wants you to chase your dreams, & be happy where-ever you are.
& when you come back, soya sauce with green tea will await(:
<3
(I'll try damn hard to win Siyix's challenge- won't shed a tear til Qi's out of sight.)
I want to be selfish & poison your drink/summon a freak snowstorm/lock you up in an attic in some deserted house so that you can't leave, but a bigger part of me wants you to chase your dreams, & be happy where-ever you are.
& when you come back, soya sauce with green tea will await(:
<3
(I'll try damn hard to win Siyix's challenge- won't shed a tear til Qi's out of sight.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home